Any registration for an event may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once payment has been processed, the buyer is responsible for payment. For each event, any applicable cancellation & refund policy will be individually stated on the registration form. In all cases, unless otherwise specified, the buyer will be responsible for paying related transaction and cancellation fees.
In case of the cancellation of the event, all buyers will be refunded by the same payment method used to purchase the tickets in the first place – if this is not possible, arrangements will be made on a case by case basis.
Items are entitled to be refunded or returned based on complaint. Complaints will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. For each event, the refund policy will be individually stated on the registration form.
All refunds will be process within 28 days from request.
- Any cancellations need to be requested in writing to email@example.com
- Any cancellations made will be subject to administration fee of £25+VAT. The payment refunded will automatically have that amount deducted
- Any cancellations made between 1st January 2017 – 1st March 2017 will be subject to refund of 50% of the fee paid
- There will be no refunds available for any registrations made after 1st March 2017
- There will be no refunds available for any digital content sold on the website (this includes Virtual Tickets to the event)
Refund/Return Policy – Payment Plan Only
Due to the very nature of the payment plan the terms and conditions are slightly different than when processing a normal single payment ticket.
The only time a full refund will be given is 7 days after the first payment is made. You can cancel your subscription at anytime, but after the 7 day window no refunds will be given at any time.
All other terms and conditions apply as stated on this page.